"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding!" Kahlil Gibran.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I want to STOP.......DREAMING!

They say, " Never stop dreaming.."!

Ok, I dream!

and I am a fool.

Dreaming of the deepest desires.

Dreaming freaky thoughts.

Dreaming the abstract.

Dreaming the most illogical events.

Dreaming the impossible.

Dreaming the nonsense.

Day dreaming.

Why am I feeling terribly stupid....

hmmmmmmmmmm.......confused!

Disappointed....very much.

All I can say, I dream and therefore I am a fooooooool!

but can one stop dreaming then?

Brain understands,

the mind may not..mostly NOT..

I hate dreaming..but I can't help dreaming.

Well,

Go ahead...Dream and be a fool...just like me!

6 comments:

  1. Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.

    Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. नुकताच आपल्या फेसबुकावरून आलो इकडे...
    मर्‍हाटीत लिवा की ओ!

    बाकी
    Go ahead...Dream and be a fool...just like me!
    This stands true even for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thought..dream more..
    Keep writting..U r a good writer..
    take care..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,sharvary,U r Good Writer..Keep writting

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was nice....keep fooling around

    ReplyDelete