"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding!" Kahlil Gibran.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Blurred, blurred...!


The eyes mist..
The vision is blurred...
Feet cold ...
Can not find the ground...
Just can't move ahead..

Throat choked.
Mind crazy...
Empty empty empty hope....
where am I going?

A complexed complex...
Fighting to grow...
A point of no return...
where else to go???

Where's the Sun?
Where are the rays?
Why things are damp?
Is it the rain?

...Its THE reality!
not a fool's paradise anymore.......







4 comments:

  1. A BRIGHT RAINY DAY...

    The rains follow a brutal summer,
    Bringing welcome relief from the sun, and some much required greenery...
    A brief spell of October Heat,.
    Followed by a few months without humid heat,
    And then the brutal summer again....

    As with our lives, Change is the only constant!!

    This rainy season I resolve that:

    I will capitalise every opportunity
    I will learn from every obstacle...
    I will recognise my self-worth, and...
    I will work on my personal and professional relationships...

    All future events will conspire to create a new path, built on hope and opportunity
    The few inevitable setbacks will be lessons learnt, making me stronger and helping my personal growth...

    For all the good happenings and lessons learnt to date, I offer my gratitude.
    Each new day offers a new learning, I am seized by a beacon of hope!
    And as the rain falls, I soak in the delightful shower...
    Which washes away prejudice, and reinforces my positivity...
    Tomorrow, here I come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice!!

    God didn't promise days without pain, Laughter without sorrow, and Sun without rain! But He did promise strength for the day, Comfort for the tears, and light for the way!!!

    BTW.. a new look of your blog is really cool!!

    ***
    @ anonymous >> very good!

    ReplyDelete