"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding!" Kahlil Gibran.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Uffff...it's all mixed up...!



It's un-nerving....
It's actually not so bad...
It's a phase....hopefully.....
The people around you....
The people in your heart...
Some close, some far....
Actually, everything is right....
No,no, everything is not right....
Or, is it that only "something" is wrong? and otherwise everything is right???


Yes, I smile, I laugh too....
Oh yes, I enjoy dinner with friends....family...
Hmmm, I talk a lot....express too much....
Of course, work is going great....
Right, I am actually busy....sometimes...
Yes, I get time for myself too...
and, I try to read...
I enjoy my favourite tv show...that little girl is an angel...


Sometimes, I am alone.....I am okay....
Other times, I am not alone....I am not okay...
Ummm, why the tickle in my stomach...why today...


I have no routine...
My days are perfect...without a schedule...
I do what I want to...
I don't do what I don't want to do...


I ll be having coffee with a friend now...in some time...
I have a show late in the evening...
I have had a peaceful day...till now...
Everything seems fine...it is...


Orr, is it not?
Well, I think it's not right...
No, No, of course, everything is right....


Yesss, Everything is right...but...
but something is....WRONG...!


I know, something is wrong!





























1 comment:

  1. Ur blog is superb...! enjoyed it fully
    funny at the start bt has gr8 meaning towards the end...well scripted

    ReplyDelete