"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding!" Kahlil Gibran.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

USA ... On vacation...!

Last time when I visited the USA, it was for professional reason.
I performed with my drama group all over USA.. East coast n West Coast. It was a fun filled but a very hectic trip.
This time, I planned a trip just for myself and all by myself.
I would visit my cousin in Colorado Springs. I would stay with her for a few days. I would experience their routine and general life...!
So the itinerary is fixed. I would be visiting my friends as well...and a cruise to Bahamas...
I am going to write about this unique trip in my blog...as and when I get the time...
Do read..!
Ciao..!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Enjoy your tour. Eagerly waiting for your blog on your experience. By knowing someone visiting USA, I start getting aroma of Starbuck’s coffee (and it “Chai tea” too).

    ReplyDelete