"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding!" Kahlil Gibran.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May 17th..

Woke up at 7am today. Got ready and came down for tea n breakfast.
I went to the clinic with my cousin who is expecting her second child for her routine checkup.
We picked up Aashay from his school some time later. It was nice to see him play with his favourite friend Tevia.
On our way back home, we dropped in at the Marshall's for some shopping....
I ended up buying a blingy, shocking pink bag and some nuts....

I am back home and on the deck again. It's sunny and cool at the same time. I can sense that I am loving this ambience so much. I walk on the grass in the sun. I click some snaps...
I come inside and upload the snaps while having some coffee...

Life is so peaceful....so calm...
Let me enjoy it at least for a few days that I am here in USA before I go back to the hustle-bustle of Mumbai again...

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Very refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its been a very very long time that we haven't heard from you Lady Patankar :) Please update yer blog soon!! I would love to follow u on blogville.. Adios.. Amor mio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omi, thanks... you made me realise I have not written my blog for so long...thanks.. I m back in action :)

      Delete